Friday, September 6, 2013

I'm Back.

Hellllllooooooo World.  If anyone is still out there then thanks for sticking around.  I have not blogged for a very long time , infact nearly a year, which I find hard to believe but it's true.  The dates don't lie.

So I guess I just got to a point where offline creating was more fun than online networking but I also love to share what I have been doing.  So time to share.  After all Sharing is Caring.

Its all about colour
 How funky are these hats?  I love the rainbow colours, they are so addictive and you can't help but be happy looking at them.  Nice and lightweight which makes them perfect for the inbetween seasons.
I have them available for sale HERE
 I am loving how this one turned out.  It is a pixie hoodie with an infinity scarf.  Colourful, functional and so adorable.   I can not get enough of Rainbows.  


So the plan is to pop back here every week to show you what I am making or have made.  I usually have about 6 things on the go at once so there is always something to show.  
You can find me on Facebook for daily updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...