Tuesday, October 16, 2012

T42- Tuesday..Blogtober

It's tuesday already!  I had forgotten how hard it was to blog every day.  The thing is I don't want to bore my readers, neither do I want to feel as though blogging is a chore, so if I miss a day or two it's just because there was nothing that needed saying, Ok.

But it is tuesday so I am going to stay committed to T42 and share my wonderful teapot collection with you.

I think this one is quite fitting for how I am feeling after having a birthday yesterday, and having quite a traumatic few months with my youngest daughter being ill.  So this teapot sits in full view above the sink for me to read everyday.


You might also notice the string hanging out of the spout, well it also doubles as my string holder.

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see my "Junk Love" bicycle makeover completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...