Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's My Birthday Month




It is that time of year. My Birthday Month!! Honestly this year has just whizzed by. There has been a lot happening , good and bad , and my blogging has certainly taken a back seat.

This is our doggy!! Today he went to the vet and is feeling a little bit sore. The girls picked out a nice Purple bandage for his foot. "If dogs could talk".

There have been markets, and thankfully nice weather.


It is now school holidays so the family and I are packing up the camper and getting away for a few days.

Chat to you all when we get back all refreshed ready to tackle the final term and the Silly Season.













Oh, and I may have bought myself an early birthday pressie, or two. If you haven't checked out the awesomeness that is LYPTIS then do it, and tell Fran I sent you...I am pushing for referral points LOL...she knows I am only joking.

1 comment:

  1. love that little purple bandage on your puppy... supercute... and you look very nice in the Lyptis creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...