Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bedroom Surprise Bunting

My youngest girl had requested some more colour in her room. Believe me , there is loads of colour in there already, but who am I to argue. I love a change as much as the next girl.
So while she was at school, I secretly sewed and eventually I had her colourful bunting ready to hang and surprise her.
It looks awesome! And she LOVES it.. Win, Win

If you would like to get your hands on some cheerful bunting to brighten up your home check out what I have in Store


1 comment:

  1. This looks awesome...and sure makes a fun statement of color....You are a rock star mum.

    Blessings Kelsie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...