Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Junk Love - A little makeover

Over the weekend I decided to have a go at making our small backdoor area look a little bit more inviting. It is hard to make an area that has the dogs kennel, shoe bucket, clothes line and toys look very good - But with a splash of colour a tidy up and rearranging a few things , it is now alot nicer.

This is not a true before photo - as it has had all the junk removed already -
but you get the idea
A nice bright splash of aqua on the walls, some grey on the floor and on the dogs kennel.
The other half of the area is not in view as I still need to paint the back door and might see if I can thrift a little table over the weekend - perhaps a nice bright pot plant or two.
So more photos next week of the final look

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...