Thursday, June 10, 2010

THE ART EXCHANGE EVENT - Do you want to join in?


Well earlier in the week I received an email asking if I would like to join the
ART EXCHANGE EVENT.
How it works is you make one crafty item - be it hand sewn, knitted, drawn...whatever as long as it is hand made by you. You send that item to the person on the top of the list, you then add your name to the bottom and ask 6 friends to participate to keep the art exchange rolling. You should send your item within 7 days and then if everyone plays fair you should receive 36 hand crafted items in your mailbox...Very cool hey.
I need a few more crafty friends to send the email to - so if you would like to participate in the Art Exchange - CONTACT ME .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...