Monday, April 12, 2010

Desk Make-over part 1

I picked this little sewing table up at a Garage Sale on the weekend - looks pretty boring hey. Well don't despair as this crafty chick has big ideas for a make-over.
Inside the drawer there was a little treasure of bits and pieces of sewing gear including this old sewing manual. Wait until you see what I have planned for this book.
And here is some of the things that were in the drawer


Not a bad find hey. Stay tuned tomorrow to see how the make-over is going.

4 comments:

  1. Cool!! I can see it has a LOT of potential. I need a new desk to work on. Lack of space is driving me craaazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo...can't wait to see what you do with it Del:)
    What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Del, how i missed ur blog!:) Love the sewing table and the button pictures are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Del. I am totally jealous of the button stash that you scored inside the little sewing table. Good luck with the makeover.

    Kellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...