Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year World

By now you would have all hopefully recovered from the Christmas and New Year Celebrations and be ready to tackle all those New Years Resolutions!!! Right??
I thought it would be a good idea to write some of those resolutions down so that next year I can look back on this and see just how I went...
So..
1. Get my crafting room a little more organised (try to claim a bit more of it for myself as it is shared with everybody elses crap)
2. Make some new jewellery designz
3. Clean out my wardrobe
4. Tackle some new markets
5. Try as many new crafts as I can, within reason, without going into a frazzled state.
6. Find some decent comfy short stetchy skirts!!

Well I think they are all reasonable requests of myself...
I am already working on number 2 so that is a good start!
Happy New Year and have fun.

Oh and don't forget my Zibbet store is having a huge sale - I want to clear all of the resin bangles to make way for new ones - great bargains to be had.

4 comments:

  1. I've always loved your bangles, and wanna buy a few for presents for my family ... but we're really tiny in the wrists! I see the measurements but are they really heavy? Thanks heaps and Happy 2010 to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year! hope it's happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an action packed year ahead ... wishing you a Happy & Creative 2010.xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to all and I have enjoyed these holidays and long vacation very nicely and happily with my whole family. I really miss those enjoyable days and interesting time with friends and family.
    r4ds

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...