Saturday, December 19, 2009

Secret Santa - 6 Days to go.


This year I put my hand up to participate in the Etsy Dust Team Secret Santa. None of us could actually wait until Christmas to open our gifts so we have been having fun sharing photos of the gifts as they are received. My parcel arrived yesterday from Bee @ Witchetty. Of course I had no idea she was my Secret Santa and the item she made for me was on her blog a few days ago - I loved it so much and wanted to buy it...all the time not being aware that she had actually made it for me!!! I will not keep you in suspense any longer.
Here it is.
TEA IS THE CUP OF LIFE
mixed media artwork

Bee has also let me know that this item was featured on Cuteable.com today
Her first feature - Fabulous!!

Our Secret Santa parcel was to include a gift, a card and a xmas recipe.
Bee sent me this adorable card which is a print of one of her other recent mixed media works

3 comments:

  1. I am so pleased that you liked the gift Del. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    xx Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmmmmm..........what a wonderful gift! I love it....

    Warm blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice day and very good celebrations too... Happy b'day and make a very prosperous new year... Thanks..

    r4i칩

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...