Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's a wishlist T42



This week I am going to show you just a few of the teapots on my wishlist - not that I am short of my own teapots to show you, it's just that we had a long weekend here in WA and today has been busy, and to be honest I forgot it was tuesday - so now it is night time and there is no way I am getting up to dust off a pot .




Radio - I love, love, love this one...the funky retro radio with a cup of tea & biscuits, ball of wool and knitting needles on top



Band on Tour - How cool is this ??


The Teapottery, home of the eccentric teapot has my favourite designs.
So anyway, it will be my birthday soon so it doesn't hurt to have a wishlist started.

Don't forget to enter in my giveaway HERE

6 comments:

  1. Wow they are all amazing. I really like the UFO one though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all wonderul teapots.
    I love teapots too, but I havent really got a collection.
    I just have a chicken collection, so no room really for teapots as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh that's a good wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The radio teapot is my fav - what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you collected teapots.... my mum collects teapots too. She collects character teapots only and has hundreds in all shapes and sizes. She just finds it hard to find places that sell unusual ones - so thankyou for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...