Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Okay, so today is another day and I am just feeling my way around the blogging world. With so many options to choose I must admit to feeling a little overwhelmed with it all. Thanks to those of you who chosen to be a follower of my blog - I aim to check out other blogs to see what I need to do to make this successful, interesting and fun - just give me a few more hours in the day!!!! Anyway this cute little frog is called "Freddo" (how original) - He is one of our tadpoles that made it out of the pond and in keeping with the DUST TEAM theme of the month GREEN I thought it appropriate to picture him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...